Floridian Brand Massage Chair: 5-Year Residential Limited Warranty Policy
We stand behind our customers and products with high-quality U.S.-based service and support, along with our 5-year residential limited warranty.
Floridian Brand Massage Chairs are designed, built, and inspected to ensure excellence in operation and enjoyment. While rare, defects in manufacturing can occur. This limited warranty exclusively covers manufacturing defects.
- The Structural Frame (Limited to the steel and steel-welded parts of the frame)
- Massage Rollers
- Power Supply
As long as your residence is located anywhere in the USA. The above cost of Parts is covered for 5 years, 100% replacement warranty for manufacturer’s defects in-home applications only.
For In-Home service, Floridian Brand will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer’s residence, at no charge to the customer (in-home, if necessary) for 1 year.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
- This warranty is for home applications only.
- This warranty is for the product located in USA only.
- Non-electrical / mechanical attachments including head cover, back pad, arm covers, wheel castors, seat cover, footrest cover unless caused by defects in workmanship.
- Any loss or damage resulting from improper installation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power; dropped product, a malfunction or damage of an operating part from a failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft, abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair.
- Any damage inflicted upon the chair by improper use or accidental damage incurred by negligence user (i.e. surpassing the stated weight limit, remote damage from dropping on the ground, etc).
- Warranties are non-transferable and shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for particular use. Floridian Brand’s sole liability and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy shall be for the repair, or at Floridian Brand’s option, for the replacement of the defective part. Notwithstanding the above, if replacements parts for defective materials are not available, Floridian Brand reserves the right to make substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
- All Warranties begin on DATE OF PURCHASE, no allowance or extension is offered for delivery and/or installation.
To initiate a Floridian Brand warranty claim, simply call Floridian Brand Limited Warranty Service at (813) 647-1729. Please be prepared to describe the product that needs service and the nature of the problem. A purchase receipt is required. All repairs and replacements must be authorized in advance. Service options, parts availability, and response times will vary. You are responsible for the delivery and the cost of delivery of the product or any parts to the authorized service center for replacement, per our instructions.
Limits and Exclusions:
Coverage under this limited warranty is limited to the United States of America, including the District of Columbia and the U.S. Territories of Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Floridian Brand. All rights reserved.